Educational Happening will be a weekly blog post about all things educational! NCLAC is thrilled to announce dates for our 2012 Summer Arts Camp. Our camps are held yearly during the months of June and July in all five parishes that NCLAC serves. Kids entering 2nd-7th grade in the fall will have the opportunity to experience both visual and performing arts Monday-Friday from 9-12pm. Our camps are taught by professional artists and arts educators and capped at 40 students to ensure individual attention. Registration fee includes cost of materials and daily snack.
Each Ruston camp is taught by different teachers so you can sign them up for all three, in fact if you do we will give $5 off each week!
Call 255-1450 to register today or download a form from the bottom of this page and mail it to ATTN: Summer Arts Camp, PO Box 911,Ruston, LA 71273.
- April 30th: $55 Early Registration ends
- $60 Registration fee up until the week before each camp
Camp Dates & Locations
- June 4-8th Farmerville 1st Assembly of God (920 S. Main)
- June 11-15th Homer GED Center (5221 Hwy. 79)
- June 18-22nd Ruston I 1st Baptist Church (200 S. Trenton)
- June 25-29th Ruston 2 1st Baptist Church (200 S. Trenton)
- July 9-13th Jonesboro 1st United Methodist Church (402 Fourth St)
- July 16-20th Ruston 3 1st Baptist Church (200 S. Trenton)
- July 23-27th Arcadia 1st United Methodist Church (2122 Myrtle St.)