NCLAC will be presenting a juried exhibition of 50 small artworks to be sold for $50 each at FoxHunt Creative Co., at 109 West Mississippi in historic downtown Ruston’s cultural district. The exhibition will have a one night only reception at FoxHunt on Tuesday, February 13th from 5pm-7pm. Visitors will be invited to purchase a piece, and take it home from the wall immediately…. just in time for Valentine’s Day!
We are calling for art entries for this exhibition now through Sunday, January 28 at 5pm. There is no submission fee. Submissions must be made online.
RULES FOR ENTRY
- Artists may enter up to 3 works
- Completed artwork must be no larger than 8″x10″
- Artwork is limited to work that will hang on a wall
- Artist must provide title, size with framing, and media for each work entered
- Works must be wired and ready to hang
- Artists will be notified of acceptance via email by end of day Monday, January 29
- Selected works must be dropped off at the Dixie Center for the Arts (212 N Vienna in Ruston) on Thursday, February 8 or Friday, February 9 from 10am-3pm
- A 20% commission is included in the $50 selling price
For more information about this call for artists, contact the NCLAC office at (318)255-1450 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org